Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Don't Let the Name Fool You

Over at Democratic Peace they are debating whether the assassination of the Evil Gargoyle of North Korea, Kim Jong Il, is a legitimate policy option. This blog is not for the intellectually lazy, and to be honest, I've visited a couple of times and I'm not sure yet whether the proprietor and I would be at the same or opposite ends of the political spectrum. But it makes for interesting reading. And don't let the name fool you...I'm not sure yet what to make of this blog, but I'm pretty darn sure it's not a left wingnut peacenik site.

Comments:
What is the definition of democratic and democracy anyway. More and more people think of the party rather than the form of governement when they year democratic or democracy.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]