Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Don't be shy...leave a comment

As I stated in a previous post, I believe this site is being seen by quite a few new visitors. For these new readers, as well as the established regulars (and you three know who you are) I'll just point out that this blog does not require any kind of registration, and does allow anonymous comments. It's all I can do to get a fresh post up on a daily basis, so don't worry that I'll track you down, or sell your e-mail address to spammers or anything like that. So feel free to leave a comment! If you leave anything especially heinous and offensive, I might delete it, but that's about the extent of my interference with comments.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]