Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Iowahawk surfaces... sort of

I found this message-thing over at Iowahawk. Hopefully it is a portent-thing meaning he will soon be back at his blogging-activity-thing.

I have had many things happen recently. I expect the intensity and frequency of my thing-happenings to stop soon. Hopefully this means I will put new things on my blog-thing very soon.

I have no idea what thing-happenings may be preventing Iowahwk from putting new things on his blog-thing, and it's none of my freakin' business anyway, but I hope it all works out soon. His brand of slightly warped humor is sorely missed.

In the meantime, if you need a laugh, go read this piece from R. Emmitt Tyrrell, Jr. in the Washington times:

As conscientious followers of politics are doubtless aware, the better sort of American liberal is troubled by the unprecedented vituperation that has entered the public discourse. The Clintons refer to it as "The Politics of Personal Destruction" -- well said, Bill and Hillary. They, and concerned citizens like them, recognize this inflammatory rhetoric comes, mainly, from the right -- or as they put it, "the extreme right."

Dr. Howard Dean, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, likewise is alarmed by the abusiveness from the right or more generally from Republicans whom he has recently identified as "evil," "corrupt," and "brain-dead."

There's more, and it's funny.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]