Friday, May 20, 2005

 

an apology

I left an intemperate comment on a blog I visited this afternoon, but couldn't find the site again after I'd thought about it. When I leave comments, I try to remember that I am a guest and behave accordingly. But I do tend to be naturally sarcastic. If the owner of that blog follows the trail and pays a return visit, I apologize. What I should have said, without the sarcastic tone, was that you may or may not like Tom DeLay (and frankly, I'm not sure I'd have him on my short list for a dinner party) and you may think the "right to privacy" is a good thing or a bad thing. But when the man says there was no right to privacy in the Constitution until judges put it there, he is correct.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]